T-LANE NATION REVEALS PORTABLE LOADING RAMP DIVISION
T-Lane Nation, the name that clients have come to trust for all their logistical, transportation and warehousing needs, has recently launched a new division catering directly to clients in need of heavy duty and portable loading ramps. The T-Lane Nation Portable Loading Ramp (aka the T-Lane Ramp) division services a multitude of industries, including trucking and transportation, commercial real estate, manufacturing, energy, construction, rail, agriculture and warehousing.
Our 10+ years’ experience in the ramp design industry and 20+ years’ experience in the transportation and logistics industry allows us to service our clients ramp project needs while delivering our product safely to any point within North America.
CURRENT PROJECT: CUSTOM T-LANE NATION RAMP – WINNIPEG T-LANE CLIENT
CLICK ABOVE IMAGE TO ZOOM IN
CURRENT PROJECT: CUSTOM GTD30K-27×10-50S RAMP
Client Location: Winnipeg
Objective: Meet clients specialized ramping need
Strategy: After obtaining all knowledge of our client’s project scope and specific needs, our design team and engineers have successfully recommended and started producing the above custom T-Lane Ramp solution for this client’s specific needs.
T-Lane Ramp Innovation: This ramp will allow for our client to drive their large 30,000LBS forklift and large wheel loader up to their dock high staging level, 4’H off the ground.
Please sign up for our e-mail blasts (bottom of page) to best stay tuned for installed pictures of this ramp which will be showcased on the new T-Lane Nation Ramp website launching early March 2016.
NATIONWIDE RAMP PRODUCTION AND RENTAL DIVISION
T-Lane Nation is excited to lend uncharted innovation to the present portable ramp industry landscape. How are we doing this?
- The T-Lane Nation Portable Ramp division offers clients the flexibility to select a ramp that is modular and customizable.
- All T-Lane Ramp components are adaptable & connectable, an industry feature offered exclusively through T-lane Nation.
- T-Lane Ramp features are available at the same price point as other standard ramps in the industry which affords T-Lane Nation the ability to adapt our ramp products based on our clients changing needs.
- A T-Lane Nation Ramp client can trust that as their company and project needs grow, their T-Lane Ramp will grow with them, all at standard industry pricing.
The T-Lane Nation Ramp Division boasts a nationwide footprint. Service locations include Mission, BC; Acheson, AB; Fort Mckay, AB; Winnipeg, MB; Toronto, ON; Montreal, QC & Saint John, NB. This allows us to best meet our client’s logistical needs for purchasing, leasing, renting & servicing all our ramp products.
T-LANE NATION RAMPING TEAM WORKING HARD ON CUSTOM ORDERS
PRODUCT SCOPE AND AVAILABILITY
T-Lane Nation portable ramp clients have the option to select one of the following five product models, or create a customizable ramp based on their unique project needs.
Ground to Dock Ramp
The standalone ground to dock ramp design allows for forklifts, vehicles & personnel to travel with ease from ground (grade) level up to warehouse dock high levels.
Equipment Loading Ramp
The standalone equipment loading ramp is designed for heavy duty equipment loading. Excavators, tractors, forklifts, scissors lifts, vehicles etc. can be loaded with ease from ground level up to lowbed, step deck, flatbed, railcar, or van trailers.
Portable Loading Dock
The standalone Portable Loading Dock Ramp is designed for forklifts to load or off-load product from tractor trailer, container or rail cars. This one heavy duty piece ramp and platform combo allows for the forklift to completely level off before entering the trailer.
Mobile Loading Dock
The standalone Mobile Loading Dock Ramp is designed for forklifts to load or off-load product from tractor trailer, container or rail cars. This one piece heavy duty ramp and platform combo allows for the forklift to completely level off before entering the trailer. It also has the capability to be towed via forklift. With its design including wheels and forklift fork adaptor, this mobile ramp can be easily moved from trailer to trailer or stowed away at the end of the work day.
Stand Alone Platform
The standalone Portable Platform is designed to be added onto any of our portable loading docks. This addition will give you the ability to completely level off with the largest of crates or pallets before the forklift and product start the decline down the ramp. These platforms can also be used to create a multiple truck unloading platform for crossdocking purposes.
Custom Ramp Solutions
When none of the above options fit into your project or yard ramp needs, allow our in house design team to help you create a solution to your project. A simple call to our staff to discuss your project will get the ball rolling toward a complete engineered solution for the most challenging ramp projects.
Add on options to each product include
- OSHA and Work Safe Compliant Handrails – For personnel safety
- Ladders and Stairs (Lead to Platform Levels) – For easy access to platform levels
- Electric Motor – For simple height adjustability
- Wood Decking – For metal tracked equipment loading
- Steel Serrated Bar Grating Surface – Provides optimal traction in all weather conditions
- EOD – Edge of Dock Leveler – Provides easy leveling to all trailer heights
- Adjustable Legs – For manual ramp leveling to any trailer height
- Static Height Legs – When only single ramp height is required
- Removable Rub Rails – To give our clients the ability to connect multiple ramps or platforms together
- Custom Branding (paint, company logo’s etc.)